Saturday, April 9, 2011

9 Reasons Why You're Addicted to Facebook

Via All Facebook Link



http://www.allfacebook.com/nin-reasons-why-youre-hooked-on-facebook-2011-04

1 comment:

  1. A lot of the things this article mentioned sounds so familiar. I am on the same boat as you where I automatically log in to Facebook whenever I'm online, even if I know there is no reason for me to. I feel a sense of connection with my peers because even if I can't see them, I know that I can still chat w. them if I wanted someone to talk to. Speaking of chatting, I think it's sad how people converse more through FB chat versus face to face, especially between parents. I love my mom and I tell her enough so she does not need to be on FB to spy on me. Even if she had one though, I too wouldn't add her. I like that FB reminds people of birthdays but I feel sometimes it's less personal to leave them a comment unless you make it a unique and heartfelt message. (Of course that depends on how close you are to the person). I think that last reason of FB addiction needs to be studied more because I don't think it has anything to do with health. If anything, I think it has a negative impact because people waste their time on it, therefore falling behind on important tasks and end up stressing out. That is just one example. Overall, this was interesting and I'm sure every Facebook user can relate to at least one of these reasons.

    ReplyDelete